Submit your questions to: sheanswersblog@gmail.com

September 29, 2010

Meet Katie!

Hello friends! My name is Kate.
I'm a dental hygienist, and I LOVE my dirty job. College was a wonderful experience, and the most wonderful thing about it was that I met the most gorgeous stallion this side of the Mississippi, hands down, don't argue with me. I'm probably the funniest person you will ever meet, just wanted to get that out of the way first and foremost. I am the youngest of 6 children, and its true what they say.. they saved the best for last. Okay, that's not true, I LOVE my family and have SO much to learn from them. Family is all that truly matters. How cliche does that sound, right? But its true, and now that I'm a mother of the most perfect, sweetest friend, London, I'm even more of a believer that FAMILY IS EVERYTHING. The relationships and bonds we create and nurture in this life with people are the backbone of self-fulfillment and true happiness.
I'm so in love with life. The saying "happiness is a decision, not a circumstance" could not be more accurate. My favorite thing to do is laugh. Is there anything better than that laugh that makes you hurt.. your stomach, your cheeks, your whole face just ache with happiness? Life is too short to not just laugh off the small stuff and look beyond the short dark moments that creep in through the cracks of our lives. Easier said than done, but can be mastered I believe!
No one's life is perfect, how boring is perfect anyway? Just ask me, its boring. :)
(I'm kidding of course.)
My life is NOT perfect, I'm the farthest thing from perfect, I have so much to learn, and I'm so grateful for people around me to teach me and to help strengthen my weaknesses. My hope is that throughout this fantabulous life I can help lighten people's loads, even if its by making them smile.. even laugh if I'm lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not happy with our answer? Do you have something to add?
Feel free to leave a comment!