Submit your questions to: sheanswersblog@gmail.com

October 1, 2010

Welcome, Abby!

Hey everyone! I'm Abby, your typical small town girl. I know how to keep myself entertained, and I get major anxiety in busy cities. Thankfully, we just moved from Provo(sorry Provo, I love ya, but you're getting a little on the crazy busy side!), where my husband Jared just graduated from BYU. We'd been counting down the days until we could move back to our hometown in Idaho, where we are now. These days we find our time being consumed by fixing up our house that was built the early 1900's, chasing our 2 year old every which way, and basking in the newborn baby glow of our daughter Lucy. Grace, our 2 year old, is the sweetest, most active little monkey child you'll ever meet, and Lucy, at one month old, is apparently trying to keep up with her sister. They both know exactly how to melt our hearts while keeping us on our toes. Being a Mom is a dream job, a busy, busy dream job, and I love that I'll be able to raise my two girls in the little town where my husband and I fell in love.

A few things about me: I am a dental hygienist and, yes, I seriously LOVE cleaning gunk off of people's teeth. Is that weird? My husband and I love music and are constantly trying to find new bands and songs. I love to sew and do crafty stuff, but with a new baby have kind of been forced into a "crafting hiatus". I love to be active, especially running, tennis and soccer. I am pretty laid back and don't really get riled up too easily. I hate watching the news. My husband and I have matching guitars that we like to play. I am sucha list maker (thus...the list you are reading). I love Big Hunks (the candy). I listen to Christmas music in October. I have a little crush on Zac Efron. I love being a member of the LDS church and can't wait for General Conference this weekend! My family are my best friends, and I know I am so blessed to have the sweet life that I do.

So that's me! Can't wait to get to know you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not happy with our answer? Do you have something to add?
Feel free to leave a comment!