Submit your questions to: sheanswersblog@gmail.com

October 19, 2010

Meet Heather G!

When it comes to relationships and life I have a "been there, done that" philosophy. I am a wife to my best friend and a mother to the two most inspiring little girls. They find ways everyday to remind me of what a miracle life is. I've learned there is no such thing as perfectly healthy, as my first born earned the title of 'cancer survivor' by her first birthday. And my second daughter is a nicu baby with a hole in her heart. We now own our very own wing of the hospital with all the money we have given them. Our family has been through more than most people can imagine or take on in four short years, but its only made us stronger. I love taking pictures, eating ice cream, watching football with my husband, and spoiling my friends in anyway I can. I love my life of staying home and raising babies. I couldn't imagine it any other way. I am an amazing mother and a horrible maid, and I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not happy with our answer? Do you have something to add?
Feel free to leave a comment!