Submit your questions to: sheanswersblog@gmail.com

September 27, 2010

Introducing Sloan...


My motto in life is: "To have the best, you have to be the best!"
I am a native of Las Vegas and graduated college in 2000 with an arts and science degree. I then worked as the Vice President of marketing for The Right Solution. Working with vitamins and skincare, I became very familiar with the industry and what worked best for keeping the body healthy in mind, body, and spirit. In 2004, I was crowned Miss Nevada USA and became a makeup artist for several different makeup lines throughout the country. I currently own Posh Makeup and Design, and being an artist, eyelash extensionist, and a beauty consultant allows me to teach and instruct individuals about makeup and also about what will make them look their best.
My number one priority during this season of life is my family. I have been married to Zane for five years, and we have two children - Gavin is 3 and Reese is 1. Having a boy and a girl keep me running all day long - I love doing the "mom" job best of all. I love to be with children and in my spare time I am a Disney Princess for birthday parties.
I enjoy dates with my hubby, shopping, home decor, making fun crafts, traveling, long walks, Target, Hobby Lobby, the color PINK. I am an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and love being invoved with my church and community, and I hope to be able to uplift, inspire and put a smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not happy with our answer? Do you have something to add?
Feel free to leave a comment!