Submit your questions to: sheanswersblog@gmail.com

October 4, 2010

Introducing Heather B....

I am living my dream of being a stay at home mom to my two fabulous, gorgeous, spunky little girls! I adore all things girly & love finding & making unique treasures for all the girls in my life. I married the greatest, sweetest guy in the whole world 9 years ago and we have been having a blast ever since! We love every opportunity we get to travel and explore together…my husband has taught me that ‘flying by the seat of our pants’ is SO much more FUN than always having a plan! Our girls love to be on the go as well and are always looking forward to our next adventure. We work hard so we can play harder!

I crave creativity! My current outlet for this obsession is ‘Swagger’…a hip, funky fashion store that I co-own. I also have a very practical and rational side. Most people would never know (or maybe believe) that I am also an accountant. I guess I break the stereotype of boring accountant!

A few details about me…I am passionate about my family. I have been a George Strait fan since the day I was born. I am extremely frugal. I thrive on organization and detail. I am one of those 'over-protective' moms. I am a firm believer in karma. I am extremely loyal. I love doing things for others. But more than anything, I am so very blessed & feel so grateful for all the Lord has given me! ~XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not happy with our answer? Do you have something to add?
Feel free to leave a comment!